We are committed to protecting the global environment, as a broad-minded corporate citizen that contributes to a society in which harmony with nature is a priority.
- Our actions are based on the idea that every company is obliged to take steps to conserve resources and energy and minimize industrial waste, both to protect the environment and to ensure safety.
- We make products that are friendly for both people and nature.
- We committed to protecting the environment and to the safety and health of our employees and citizens. We will maintain good relations with the community.
- Our consideration of safety and the environment will be reflected throughout the lifecycle of all of our products in a way that reduces the burden on the environment.
- We follow the manual for promotion of RC activity to ensure continuous reduction of environmental burden.
- We provide product information on safety and the environment.
- We follow domestic and overseas laws and regulations and take active environmental protection measures.
- Our Marugame Plant and Tokushima Plant acquired ISO 14001 certification, the international standard for environmental management. We will follow the standard to the fullest possible extent.
SHIKOKU CHEMICALS CORPORATION
Responsible Care Committee
Committee Chairman;President and C.E.O.
What is Responsible Care (RC)?
Responsible Care（RC）refers to voluntary activities conducted by the business operators manufacturing or handling chemical substances, for the purpose of protecting the environment, safety and health throughout the entire life cycle from development, manufacturing, distribution, use, final consumption to disposal of products.